Thursday, June 14, 2012

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR MAKES!

A year ago this Sunday escrow closed on my house...320 Carter Street.  I moved out of my long-time boyfriend's house and bought ALL NEW EVERYTHING...furniture, dishes, linens, patio furniture, EVERYTHING was brand new.  I loved the house!

 

But..then...four months later I decided to marry my 'boyfriend!'  So after going thru all the hassles of buying the house and buying everything new to go in it, I moved back in with Timothy and we were married on 11.11.11 in Kauai!!!!

 

I'm now a landlord...and I'm actually making a monthly profit, even with me paying for the pool guy, the trash, and the sewer (I still make about $250.00 a month).  That being RELATIVE, of course!

 

As a landlord I redid the front and side yards; no maintenance in front and a fenced dog run on the side.  I've had the pool equipment moved from out of the MIDDLE of the back yard, so now the back yard will be 'usable' when it's redone.  I'm hesitating on redoing the back yard because the tenants have two dogs, and I was wanting to "deck" the entire yard.  (They signed a two year lease, so they'll probably complain about the back yard at some point.)

 

Anyway -- I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the hard work in getting me into my house.  Although things changed COMPLETELY after that for me, I'm still glad I bought a property.

 

Again, thank you!

 

P Bickford

 

No comments:

Post a Comment