Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Thank you!

From: P. Garner
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 11:47 AM
To: Zindi
Cc: R. Justice
Subject: Thank you!

 

Hi Zindi,

I wanted to send you a quick note to thank you and to let you now I recognize the hard work you put forth on the Hogue transaction. Working with the Listing Agent was not easy…to say the least. You rose above her belittling and rude demeanor – BRAVO!

I know you and Royall have a great partnership and I value both of you. You’re a winning team and I look forward to your next escrow together.

I certainly have no problem recommending you to anyone who needs a great lender.

Thanks again and let’s get another one cooking soon! J

P. Garner

Designated Broker #01859424

District Director - San Diego

760.803.5711 (cell)

866.816.2488 (fax)

ZipRealty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment